1papel maché masculinecartón piedra masculine Spain
- Dolls made of papier mâché, aluminium and copper blends, brass craft items from Hyderabad and Uttar Pradesh that could be used to decorate drawing or living rooms and front offices.
- In Birmingham, simple hand tools could be used to punch metal into a wide range of shapes; alloys could be used to imitate expensive gold and silver; papier mâché could be made to resemble fine japanned ware.
- Double coasters, in the form of boats or wagons in silver and papier mâché, enjoyed a brief popularity around the turn of the 18th and 19th centuries.
- To Mr. Harris, I suggest using papier mâché for the head and body, and pipe cleaners for the whiskers.
- Unable to afford metal, and with plastic not yet in common use, he made his first legionnaires' helmets from papier mâché over clay moulds.