1(heaven)paraíso masculinea pickpocket's paradise — un paraíso para los carteristas
- that's my idea of paradise — para mí eso es el paraíso / es paradisíaco
- But now Christ has died and risen again - to open for believers the door into the paradise of heaven.
- At the same time, Buddhas have the power to manifest themselves in a sublime celestial form in splendid paradises where they teach the doctrine surrounded by hosts of Bodhisattvas and supernatural beings.
- Live a good life according to God and you'll go to a form of paradise, live a sinful life and you'll go to a form of torture.
- This direct experience of joy and love for all things is the paradise or heaven of all the religions.
- To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.
2Paradise(Garden of Eden)Paraíso (Terrenal) masculine