In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1procesamiento en paralelo masculine
- Thanks to the benefits of parallel image acquisition and parallel processing, such a system can scan images at a much higher speed than conventional systems and process digital data in real time.
- However, conventional embedded processors without efficient parallel processing could not execute massive image processing and high speed data transfer with low power consumption.
- The advent of high speed super computers and parallel processing has decreased the length of time involved in a calculation but this approach is still not ‘fast.’
- IBM began selling servers in the 1960s and produced key innovations such as using several small computers instead of one big one to solve large problems, known as parallel processing.
- The eServer p655 is designed for applications that require very large databases or massively parallel processing, typically needed by companies in sectors like digital media and life sciences.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.