- His vertical stripes have been put onto a slant, and whittled down to slender triangles or widened into parallelograms or pyramids.
- In the deformation, the parallelograms always remain parallelograms, because their opposite sides remain equal, but the angles change.
- The building is in the form of a rectangular parallelogram, 294 feet five inches long by 219 feet nine inches wide, covering an area of 7,188 square yards.
- Four congruent sides lie on two parallel lines, and pairs of these sides define parallelograms of equal area.
- Because the direction of the slope did not coincide with the axis of the view, the architect made the plan in the shape of a parallelogram.