1amado masculine literary humorousamada feminine literary humorous
- He informed her that her paramour was already married and as per the Shariah rules he can have another wife only if he can do justice to his first wife.
- Alas, when the desired moment of assignation arrives, his beloved paramour is not to be found, and another girl offers to fill her place.
- And one set of civil servants was able to keep tabs on their boss only by asking his official driver which of his paramours ' flats he had been parked outside that day.
- Is it too much to have these characters actually act like fathers and daughters, and not just like rich, sleazy sugar daddies with their young, illicit paramours tagging along for the ride?
- He is in trouble again for sharing his largesse with two young paramours that he claimed to have ditched in favor of his wife and four kids.