1ayudante de un médico, dentista etc
- Teachers or paraprofessionals need not speak the language of the students, and the language of instruction is overwhelmingly in English.
- About half of the teachers assumed primary responsibility for the year-end evaluation of paraprofessionals.
- Rural psychologists must learn to appreciate the different educational and training backgrounds of other mental health professionals and paraprofessionals.
- The Pathways program serves as a useful model for recruiting paraprofessionals and selecting teacher candidates.
- This category includes 188,603 ‘technicals and paraprofessionals,’ many of whom engage in pertinent academic professional activities.
- Beginning special education teachers need well-developed interpersonal skills that can be effectively employed with parents, professionals, and paraprofessionals.
- He and his counseling center staff of six serve the mental health needs of these communities with the assistance of 21 village-based paraprofessionals.
- Prior to the beginning of the new school year in September, they eliminated teaching positions, laid off teachers and paraprofessionals, cut benefits and drove more experienced teachers into early retirement.
- A third concern about the practices employed regarding paraprofessionals is that the majority of respondents reported that no one planned for the paraprofessional.
- Third, our teacher felt that she could have benefited from instruction related to managing and coordinating paraprofessionals.
- Retired teachers, in particular, can make fine paraprofessionals in the classroom.
- The students, most of whom were educational paraprofessionals, had difficulty balancing their professional and academic careers and could not risk losing the income their jobs provided.
- Teachers with master's degrees were doing the work of paraprofessionals.
- This study also identified some concerns about the practices employed by teachers and districts regarding paraprofessionals.
- Much of the work done by doctors should be transferred to paraprofessionals and to self-diagnosis and self-treatment.
- If a teacher is out sick there are only two paraprofessionals to handle the students.
- Psychiatric patient education can be implemented by a variety of professionals and properly trained paraprofessionals.
- Districts vary nationwide in where and under what conditions paraprofessionals are hired for general education classrooms.
- Each team consists of ten professionals or paraprofessionals, including a psychiatrist, linked to a hospital or community mental health center.
- A large, well-trained area extension staff, supplemented with part-time paraprofessionals, assisted him.