1paratiroides feminineglándula paratiroides feminine
- The larynx, thyroid, and parathyroid glands were also encased by the sclerotic, yellow tissue.
- In practice, however, endocrine pathology has been traditionally more narrowly defined as the subspecialty that deals with the major endocrine organs, such as the thyroid, parathyroids, pancreas, and adrenal glands.
- When the human body is deficient in vitamin D because of reduced dietary intake or inadequate exposure to sunlight, the parathyroid hormone mobilizes calcium from its stores in the skeleton to restore calcium balance in the blood.
- Within the neck, there are neck muscles, arteries, veins, lymph glands, thyroid gland, parathyroid gland, oesophagus, larynx and trachea.
- The major glands that make up the human endocrine system are the hypothalamus, pituitary, thyroid, parathyroids, adrenals, pineal body, and the reproductive glands, which include the ovaries and testes.