1(error/omission) perdonable(omission/error) comprensible
- Success at politics seldom depends entirely upon good intentions and is often torpedoed with a single strike by matters as trivial as boyhood pranks or otherwise pardonable youthful indiscretions.
- Except for that last misstep, the others are pardonable.
- But, also like baseball, it's entirely pardonable in view of its good-natured competitiveness and unpretentious charm.
- But then I guess that is pardonable because it is something none of the commentators noticed either.
- But it would be a pardonable exaggeration to say that, for most writers, greedy to learn and emulate, this is the only important question.