- A large tumor was found that originated from the parietal pleura at the dorsal site.
- Superficial tenderness can arise from the skin, the subcutaneous tissues, the muscle or fascia of the abdominal wall, the anterior parietal peritoneum, or a very tender organ that lies next to the anterior abdominal wall.
- In the derived condition, the parietal is discontinuous around the lateral margin of the parietal fenestra with the squamosal forming part of this margin.
- Both research teams found that low- and high-capacity subjects differed in levels of brain activity in the parietal cortex, a region of the brain known to be involved in the processing of visual and spatial information.
- The frontals are fused medially and enclose the parietal foramen and anterior sagittal crest.
- Zapping the parietal cortex at the right moment with TMS can block processing downstream in the visual cortex.
- She skillfully uses patients suffering from neglect due to parietal lesions to explore a number of central questions in the study of spatial representations.
- That said, it is interesting to note that a recent autopsy examination of Einstein's preserved brain did uncover extra tissue in the parietal cortex, which mediates spatial cognition.
- Metastases were present in the vertebral bodies, spleen, peritoneum, pleura, adrenal glands, visceral and parietal pericardium, and multiple lymph nodes.
- The posterior parietal cortex then sorts out bodily movements corresponding to the observed actions.
2USUniversity(regulations) que estan relacionado con las visitas de personas del sexo opuesto a los dormitorios de una residencia estudiantil
- All species have two chloroplasts, one parietal in each of the two main plates.
- Two additional, albeit smaller, processes are present along the posterior emargination of the parietal.
USUniversitynormas que regulan las visitas de personas del sexo opuesto a los dormitorios de una residencia estudiantil