In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- A large tumor was found that originated from the parietal pleura at the dorsal site.
- Superficial tenderness can arise from the skin, the subcutaneous tissues, the muscle or fascia of the abdominal wall, the anterior parietal peritoneum, or a very tender organ that lies next to the anterior abdominal wall.
- In the derived condition, the parietal is discontinuous around the lateral margin of the parietal fenestra with the squamosal forming part of this margin.
- Both research teams found that low- and high-capacity subjects differed in levels of brain activity in the parietal cortex, a region of the brain known to be involved in the processing of visual and spatial information.
- The frontals are fused medially and enclose the parietal foramen and anterior sagittal crest.
- Zapping the parietal cortex at the right moment with TMS can block processing downstream in the visual cortex.
- She skillfully uses patients suffering from neglect due to parietal lesions to explore a number of central questions in the study of spatial representations.
- That said, it is interesting to note that a recent autopsy examination of Einstein's preserved brain did uncover extra tissue in the parietal cortex, which mediates spatial cognition.
- Metastases were present in the vertebral bodies, spleen, peritoneum, pleura, adrenal glands, visceral and parietal pericardium, and multiple lymph nodes.
- The posterior parietal cortex then sorts out bodily movements corresponding to the observed actions.
2USUniversity(regulations) que estan relacionado con las visitas de personas del sexo opuesto a los dormitorios de una residencia estudiantil
- All species have two chloroplasts, one parietal in each of the two main plates.
- Two additional, albeit smaller, processes are present along the posterior emargination of the parietal.
USUniversitynormas que regulan las visitas de personas del sexo opuesto a los dormitorios de una residencia estudiantil
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.