1bit de paridad masculine
- The logic circuit is described by a parity-check matrix for this code comprising 128 data bits, 16 check bits, and 2 address parity bits.
- To overcome this limitation, the driver simulates it by using the parity bit.
- Integrity can be ensured through such software tools as checksums, parity bits, and cyclical redundancy codes.
- The simplest device is a ‘parity bit,’ an extra bit that keeps track of whether the number of 1s in a binary number is odd or even.
- A modern alternative to parity bits is ECC, short for Error Correction Code.