1parqué masculineparquet masculine
- Chris then pushed back his chair with a violent screech as it scraped the parquetry, and stood up to his full height.
- Stacey and Jaycob followed the pair onto the dance floor: a wooden parquetry.
- The floors, once covered with the finest parquetry, are unrecognisable, the blinds don't work, the light-bulbs drape from thin wires where lamps used to hang.
- Ramps on both sides drop to parquetry floored galleries that provide increased height for the display of QUT's impressive collection.
- And I'd swear that it was in a brown parquetry veneer bowl.
- A low table - only calf-high - filled the center of the room; oak, it looked like, with parquetry designs inlaid in the surface.