In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1parser masculineanalizador sintáctico masculineanalizador de sintaxis masculine
- A computer equipped with an XML parser can make decisions about this information.
- In the first step, a parser evaluates the search query and creates a data structure based on the words and the attributes in the search query and the scope of an index, if the search space includes an index.
- As you've correctly stated, all parsers enforce XML syntax to ensure that they are well formed.
- The key features of such implementations must include an XML parser, XML writing support, and a very small footprint SOAP API.
- This document describes an implementation using the SAX parser with the Xerces parser.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.