1her parting shot was … — lo último que dijo al despedirse fue …
1palabras de despedida femininedo it yourself, was her parting shot — —háztelo tú— me lanzó como despedida
- And then, in a Cantona-esque parting shot: ‘If there's a battle you are on top of the hill.’
- As a parting shot, my wife, who has to buy small or petite sizes here in the States, has to buy large sizes when we travel in Europe - this is how skewed America's sense of health is.
- Then, as a final parting shot, he leans over to look at my store catalogue and advises me on what type of music system to buy.
- The associate director of a theatre company based in Chiswick about to stage it's last production, fired a parting shot this week at local residents he believes have shown little interest in supporting them.
- As a parting shot I wonder if Terri will get to walk up the aisle.
- I think, as a parting shot, she told me to ‘huff off!’
- Loki only had a moment to make a parting shot at Trev before they got lost in the city streets.
- It now seems likely that Kay's parting shots will overshadow whatever conclusions the ISG eventually reaches.
- More than once the parents refused to believe their offspring were capable of misbehaviour and blamed society, with a parting shot: ‘I could never do anything with him or her anyway’.
- At the same time, it was a parting shot at my mother's hostile family, a sad little act of revenge on people who would not be there to see it.
- Then a flash of inspiration hits her, and she spins around to offer a final parting shot.
- Somewhat ironically, one of his parting shots was, ‘Another thing that got to me was that chart music in this country is terrible.’
- His parting shot - the declaration of his resolve to join hands with the Government employees to fight against the Government - came as a rude jolt to the Ministers present.
- And in his sign-off, the veteran journalist took a parting shot at the industry that increasingly values entertainment over news.
- His fellow team at ‘GMA’ sent him off with parting gifts and some parting shots, as they showed some of his memorable moments.
- In a parting shot he has called on the Government to abolish national tests for seven-year-olds as well as school league tables based on test results for 11, 14, and 16 year olds.
- ‘Here it is not the question of profit or loss, but the support I get from the public, which I feel is the driving force behind my protest,’ is his parting shot.
- Or put it their way, playing the gangster card for so long - arguably too long - they called the parting shots.
- Jonah is right, other than his parting shot at DC.
- Darryl mounted Firedancer and rode past them, but he couldn't resist a final parting shot.