nounPlural paso dobles
- The Latin category consists of the rumba, cha cha, samba, paso doble and jive.
- Can the hip-hoppers do the paso doble; can the Latin champs do the funk?
- Latin is the rumba, jive, paso doble, cha-cha and samba.
- Two energetic and angry sailfish on the line at the same time takes a certain amount of fancy footwork on a small deck and Raphael and I did a neat paso doble for about 20 minutes until both fish were tagged and released.
- As usual, at the first opportunity, the Monkey stood up and danced a paso doble, juggling raw fish and grapes.