(crayon)pastel masculine(drawing/portrait) al pastelto work in pastel(s) — trabajar con pasteles
- Grab up those pastels, crayons and colored pencils - it's happy times in the art room.
- The art teacher came up to the lounge with a huge box of colored pencils, markers, crayons and oil pastels.
- DuBack's diverse repertoire of materials includes hand-colored paper collage, silkscreen, charcoal, pastel and watercolor.
- He used materials such as soft pastels, oil pastels, watercolor pencils and India ink, among others.
- With the proper tools - paper, crayons, pastels, colored pencils, markers, pen and ink - we can all celebrate and explore our creativity.
- Except for this short period, he always worked in gouache on drawing paper, sometimes accompanying this with pencil, pastel or ball-point pen.
- It consisted of almost two dozen oils - some small, some grand - rounded out by approximately three dozen drawings in pencil, ink, chalk, crayon or pastels.
- ‘You can make colored pencils look like airbrushing, pastels, oils and watercolors,’ said Curnow.
- Barney's art has a kind of rococo artificiality - he loves powders and pastels - that's theatrical rather than false.
- Born in Toronto, Canada, this full-time painter and a graduate of Ontario College of Art works in a variety of media, including oils, watercolor, charcoal and pastels.
- I think the hardest utensil to draw with is oil pastels and crayons because they don't have a point like pencils and pens.
- Using gouache, acrylic, pastel, crayon and collaged paper, Judy's work is concerned with her direct response to light on landscape.
- In the oracle's back room, a long table was covered with butcher paper, on which pastels and watercolors were set out.
- The technique, which he said he invented, is based on the process of statically applying ground pigment and chalk pastel to several underpaintings.
- She avails herself of acrylics, charcoal, copper, oil pastel, powdered pigment, flashe and graphite in applications too unmannered to be called autographic.
- She had used different types of painting materials such as watercolours, crayons and pastels for every sketch.
- True to a kids' art forms, I use pastels, pencil crayons and the great unsung medium of Jiffy markers.
- Blanding also paints landscapes and portraits in oil, acrylic, pastels and watercolor.
- Others brought him pastels and charcoal pencils.
- Even Millet's use of pastels on tan paper or black conté crayon and pastel on paper changed the essence of the subject and his message.
(drawing)dibujo al pastel masculine
- He has kept a large number of his paintings and pastels with him, the best of them on the walls of his home - presences manifesting the life of feeling at many periods in his history, and mementoes of a life dedicated to art.
- The success of Jacquette's pastels, with their delicate, nuanced responsiveness, results partly from their directness and quick execution.
- The book is beautifully illustrated with paintings and pastels by the author who is a master pastelist.
- Prices range from £40 to £750 for Greenwood's soft pastels.
- Having explored many different mediums including photography, oil painting and charcoal drawing, Andrya has returned to the softer look of pastels for this exhibition.
- Do I want an acquarelle or a pastel or photographs?
- Hoping to continue his relationship with the Coast Guard, he learned about COGAP on the Coast Guard's Web site, and submitted an original pastel from his book.
- She arranged the room to resemble a Venetian antechamber, or private salon, and it contains many Venetian objects as well as paintings and pastels by James McNeil Whistler.
- His reputation rests above all, however, on the delicate, haunting pastels that are his masterpieces.
- The show includes more than 100 pieces, including pastels, drawings, etchings and several oils by Whistler and his artist-friends.
- The Kentucky Derby poster is a pastel rendering depicting a rich Derby day paddock scene with the twin spires in the background.
- As well as large-scale oil paintings, there will be a selection of his delicate watercolours, pastels and etchings.
- When both women decided to hold the fundraiser they contacted individuals and groups from all over Ireland to donate paintings and received over 80 beautiful pieces in water colours, oils and pastels.
- The whole game took about an hour to play, and was all painstakingly illustrated in the Potter style - all pastels and anthropomorphic woodland creatures, which is fine if you like that sort of thing.
- It is striking that many of the paintings and pastels of rehearsals on stage emphasize the great, empty stage as much as the performers.
- During the turbulent year of 1928, he created just four pastels of the park.
- When Degas had passed away, he left more than 2000 oil paintings and pastels and 150 sculptures.
- The only indefinite features in Degas's paintings and multi-hatched pastels are the gauzy skirts of his ballerinas.
- His pastels reflect hours of layering colour over colour and read with the intimacy of a book; they are sensual pieces as compared to his more temporal watercolours.
- On June 15 at the Royal Lancaster Hotel in London, his original pastels will be auctioned, with some proceeds going towards children's charities.
- Work includes pastels by a mad woman from Taree, photographs by someone who really shouldn't be seen in the nude, and a guy who is so past his prime it's just embarrassing.
2(pale shade)tono pastel masculine(shades/tones/color) pastel(furnishings/clothes) en tonos pastel
- You can spend your day meandering through the maze-like cobbled paths that are lined with picturesque Venetian-style houses painted in rainbow pastels.
- The colours are dominated by delicate pastels and powdery shades of white, sand, cream and beige.
- Monochrome colour schemes were a strong fashion trend this year but pink is still a clear favourite, from the softest pastels to bolder coral and lipstick shades.
- First and foremost, aim to colour your walls in lighter shades such as whites, creams and pastels, thereby avoiding the darker colours that dramatically reduce the sense of space inside a small room.
- Of the 25 paintings exhibited, most use delicate colors such as pastels, soft browns and soft greens.
- From pastels to bold shades of the rainbow, color came back with a vengeance at the Oscars, Hollywood's ultimate black-tie and often black dress affair.
- Builders citinge shades of soft pastels and muted earth tones as emerging favorites.
- Anjana has used linen, georgette, crisp cottons, and various non-crushable fabrics in whites, hunted colours, and pastels.
- Light yellow varieties, many shades of pink and delicate pastels need full sun to bring out the colorings.
- Soft off-white colours and pastels, chubby pillows and billowing curtains take the edge off a late night nursing or a restless bout of colic.
- To reflect this, and to evoke a sun-drenched atmosphere, a colour scheme of Mediterranean blues and soft pastels, with the occasional injection of Bordeaux wine tones has been used.
- In soft pastels, the short and sexy dresses showing asymmetrical hemlines are unfinished with lace and ribbon, exuding the feel of a Parisian boudoir.
- The colors are pastel, the visuals are soft, and the characters are cute.
- For girls, there's lots of pretty pastels and embroidery details on dresses, cardis and jeans.
- Odd pots in dark corners apart, I'd suggest leaving the strong shades to nature and opting for softer pastels that will complement your plants
- One can choose from an array of bed or cushion covers available in cotton or silk satins in floral motifs in pastels.
- As far as the colours are concerned, it is going to be a varied one from ‘soft pastels to bright Indian hues and rich jewel tones’.
- Meg stood out among the pastels and light colors that the other girls were wearing with her black baggy pants, homemade fishnet shirt that revealed her ivory arms and the black tank top that covered what was not meant to be seen.
- Available in primary colours or pastels, wipe containers can be used with the flip-up lid left on or removed to make a see-through bin.
- Colours are clearer and fresher with brighter tones turning to pastels, making them softer and easier to live with.