In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1pasteurizarpasterizarpasteurized milk — leche pasteurizada / pasterizada feminine
- Since the advent of human immunodeficiency virus infection, banked milk is now pasteurized, and donors are screened for HIV, hepatitis and syphilis.
- The farm family had consumed raw milk but all milk that has left and is still leaving the farm will be pasteurized and safe for human consumption.
- Even if you pasteurize the milk and then you test the milk on our instrument, then you will get a bacteria count because we also count the dead bacteria count,’ Lyder says.
- Every hour, 190,000 pounds of raw milk is pasteurized on its way to nine 55,000-pound cheese vats.
- In fact, MIF demonstrates by correcting the calculation that pasteurized milk should rank extremely low in relative risk, even given how much milk is consumed in the United States.
- Santee's milk is pasteurized using state-of-the-art processing equipment.
- The main reason most publicans prefer to sell this filtered and pasteurised product is that it's easier to stock and handle.
- We pasteurize the milk, coagulate it with citric acid (Vitamin C), the curd is collected and pressed into molds, cooled and cut.
- All major commercial manufacturers of queso blanco make the cheese by using legally pasteurized milk.
- Prior to cheese production, this milk is pasteurized in a process that calls for heating it to about 164 degrees, then cooling it via a heat transfer method to about 88 degrees an ideal temperature for making cheese.
- L. monocytogenes has been found in numerous types of food products including raw or improperly pasteurized milk, soft cheeses, ice cream, raw vegetables, sausages, raw or uncooked poultry, raw meats, and raw or smoked fish.
- From the silos, raw milk is pasteurized and cooled.
- Both ESL and UHT products are pasteurized at approximately 285 degrees Fahrenheit for five seconds.
- Milk is pasteurized to safeguard humans from becoming infected with M. bovis.
- You can prevent Campylobacter infections by using drinking water that's been tested and approved for purity, especially in developing countries, and by drinking milk that's been pasteurized.
- Texas Pastures organic milk is traditionally pasteurized and produced without antibiotics, synthetic hormones or pesticides.
- Wines are pasteurized by rapid heating to about 85°C / 185°F for one minute, quick cooling, and return to storage tank or bottling line.
- The process of boiling a liquid to destroy germs is still used today; most dairy products are pasteurised.
- We can get a better, healthier diet - especially in places such as northern Europe - when we can import vegetables during the winter, grow others in greenhouses, keep things refrigerated, pasteurize milk, and so on.
- The skimmed milk is pasteurized to remove unwanted bacteria and enzymes, then a small amount is inoculated, kept warm, and allowed to sour.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.