In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1prueba de investigación de la paternidad feminine
- The man, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, found out he was not the five-year-old's father through a DNA paternity test.
- He never asked for a paternity test, never asked why I didn't call him as soon as I found out, he never asked anything.
- But as the movie progresses, we learn there is no need for a paternity test.
- The paternity test was conducted by medical staff working in a laboratory owned by Shanghai's Biostar Genechip Inc Group.
- It takes years - and a paternity test - before the man will recognize his son.
- ‘I need you take a paternity test,’ she blurted out.
- I accept that there was some delay occasioned by the father's failure to respond expeditiously for a paternity test and to provide full disclosure.
- Until a paternity test was completed he did not know whether Dysan was his son or his brother's.
- In particular, the courts will be able to recommend less invasive DNA sampling, as well as blood tests, which may lead to more people taking the paternity test.
- ‘Olivia's got a history of cystic fibrosis in her family so she's going to get a chorionic villus done along with a paternity test,’ he told me.
- After it is born we can have a paternity test to prove it.
- So he decided that there would be a prenatal paternity test.
- Nurse, bring the paternity tests - I think I've found my real father!
- I made her take us to a DNA testing lab, and Joey and I took a paternity test, and it turned out that Angela was right.
- Jake, Cassie, Guy and Lucas went to the hospital for the paternity test.
- Yes, you can schedule a paternity test at the desk.
- He said it wasn't his, and when my daughter was born he made us have a paternity test.
- In the following four months he still sent out paternity test results purporting to be from the Canadian company.
- I refuse to believe any of this until a paternity test is done.
- Once the child was born, she decided to have a paternity test done.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.