1agente patógeno masculine
- Such changes may also happen within a class, especially for bacterial pathogens.
- A part of the stool sample was processed for the detection of bacterial pathogens.
- Symptoms and signs of influenza in children are not specific and can mimic a range of other common respiratory viral pathogens.
- Pattern recognition receptors recognise structures common to many microbial pathogens.
- These, similarly, do not support combination therapy for specific pathogens, when detected.