In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1agente patógeno masculine
- These, similarly, do not support combination therapy for specific pathogens, when detected.
- Symptoms and signs of influenza in children are not specific and can mimic a range of other common respiratory viral pathogens.
- Such changes may also happen within a class, especially for bacterial pathogens.
- Pattern recognition receptors recognise structures common to many microbial pathogens.
- A part of the stool sample was processed for the detection of bacterial pathogens.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.