- The true pawpaw, also known as a prairie banana (not to be confused with the tummy banana), is a fruit native to North America.
- All I remember being fed there is lychees and monkey-bananas, and cool slices of pawpaw.
1.2also pawpaw treeasimina feminine
- So far they have planted lettuce, cabbage, mustard, beetroot and pawpaw trees.
- Endangered species of pawpaw trees in Florida, for example, grow what botanists call recalcitrant seeds, which don't survive drying and freezing in seed banks.
- The abundance of pawpaw trees, whose fruit tastes like banana custard, amplifies the tropical effect.
- In a nearby field his tomb is a threshing floor bordered by pawpaw trees, sugar cane, sweet potato runners.
- Here, they were tied up to some pawpaw trees and shot to death.