In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1televisión de pago feminine
- A group of electricity companies will next month release a report on why it's a good idea for them to get into telecommunications and pay television.
- However pay television's artificial limit of one television set per household reinstated the living room as a family space.
- As it stands the rules apply to pay TV licencees and not channel providers, such as Premier Media and Fox Sports.
- This is where the commercial networks and pay TV can't agree.
- It's hard to deny that stealing pay TV, like selling a pirated CD, is a form of theft.
- The idea is to boost knowledge and generate material for the National Geographic Magazine and pay television channel.
- The biggest changes have been in personal communication - the internet, the mobile phone and pay TV.
- Aside from advertising clients plus their families and friends, they're all watching the action on pay TV!
- BBC channel share is significantly higher in Freeview homes than in pay TV homes.
- In his opinion, what's more relevant is the size of the market in Australia and whether we can reasonably expect a highly competitive pay television environment.
- It stands to reason there's not much point advertising for pay TV subscribers on your own channel.
- Under the management of the French government, it added advertising agencies, bus-tour companies, and pay television to its portfolio.
- And the rugby league match was the most watched program on pay television last week, with an estimated 600,000 viewers.
- Indeed, the premier on BBC1 pulled in more than 10 million viewers, which in the age of multitudes of pay TV channels is a huge number.
- However, with the limitations of one outlet per household in Australian pay TV, the lounge room has again become the focus of family television viewing in some Australian homes.
- There could be a shift from programmes financed through advertising, to programmes funded through pay television, which allowed ‘conditional access’ to viewers.
- An oft-quoted maxim in the technology and communications sector was that 40% of UK homes would never subscribe to pay TV.
- It is true that the current policy was devised for an older media landscape, before pay television, the Internet and digital broadcasting.
- Stay away from cable and professional financial services, but look favourably on radio, pay TV, directories and professional publishing.
- People who wanted pay television had options with more channels, and they largely went for them.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.