In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(de la inversión) plazo de recuperación masculine
- Annual savings run to about $160,000 for a payback period of a little more than four years.
- He believes the payback period would be 10 to 20 years.
- An estimate of the installed cost, annual energy savings and projected payback period will have to be determined.
- After the payback period is identified through financial analysis, this and other data can be used to determine the terms of a contract.
- ‘The usual payback period for a national newspaper would be five to seven years,’ he says.
- The after-tax payback period is projected at almost two years.
- While the payback period of 80 years may seem long, conversion to solar power has been said by some to add as much as 1% to the value of your home.
- Some applications, such as high-temperature steam lines, can have a payback period of months, not years.
- Getting any train operator on board for such investment would require a payback period possible in only a very long franchise.
- The payback period for investments in alternative energy sources is long.
- The rent increase on enclosure gave a constant surplus each period, so the reciprocal of the payback period was the rate-of-return on the initial capital.
- At current electric rates, these systems would have a simple payback period of 10 to 20 years in most areas.
- The government's original proposals put the capital payback period at 20-25 years; I believe it has now risen to 47 years.
- The project's underground parking may significantly lengthen the project's payback period, she added.
- It costs a fraction of a normal car space and the payback period can be as little as two years if you rent or lease the extra space.
- After the payback period has ended, the building owner reaps the savings from reduced water and energy costs.
- For example, an energy-efficient dryer that costs $500 and saves $100 per year in energy costs has a simple payback period of 5 years.
- Higher gasoline prices will shorten that payback period.
- The analyst first investigated the payback period, which was defined as the length of time required to recover the cost of an investment.
- The payback period for this extra cost will be at least 25 years.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.