In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1beneficiario masculinebeneficiaria feminine
- Therefore the recipient and the payee were obscured.
- Your bank's site will walk you through the steps of registering the accounts you wish to pay bills from and the payee accounts you wish to send money to.
- Donations can be made through an account payee cheque.
- As well, some of the cash was used to cover an overdraft of the company in the amount of $2,102.34 and the rest was paid by way of two cheques to undisclosed payees.
- She investigated the matter further, and discovered that she hadn't written the payee in on the cheque.
- Thirty seven percent of these public servants belong to a union and their defined benefit plans are an obligation of the payee by law.
- Then PayPal charges your credit card and notifies the payee via email about your payment.
- The customer complained to the ombudsman last year after sending a cheque, which named him as the payee but was uncrossed, to his bank.
- Everything was tailored to fit the amount and payee of the cheque.
- Disbursements schedules show names of payees, and date and purpose of payments.
- When payments were made by cheque, the thing in action represented by the cheque belonged to the payee not the drawer.
- When a refund cheque is presented to a bank, the bank will cross-check the name and identity details of the payee on the cheque against the bank's own record on the account holder.
- He left the payee line of the cheque blank.
- One must allocate any tax cut to the biggest payees, to have any impact.
- On the other hand, there were dispositions of the company's money between the company and the payees of the cheques.
- Representative payees helped respondents manage money and pay rent in a timely fashion.
- The tax treatment of assets received by an alternate payee is determined by the relationship of the alternate payee to the participant.
- There were 26 cheques made out to a range of payees, none of whom received that money and the record on the stubs differed to the payee on the cheque.
- In not one of these aforementioned cases did the payee admit one ounce of guilt!
- Whether it can reclaim the moneys from the payee is a different matter.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.