In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1muro de paga masculinepaywall masculine
- Unfortunately, the articles are all behind paywalls.
- Then, sometimes, after some time of free availability the content may be moved back behind the paywall into some kind of archive.
- The New York Times has finally killed its paywall.
- Techdirt puts up a paywall, and up and coming copyright blogs can now fly under its wings, by stealing that paywall content!
- Solutions bandied about include digital subscriptions (a la Wall Street Journal and Financial Times), pay walls and micropayments.
- Being a former medical professional I can tell you locking up research info behind paywalls is a heinous crime!
- But it will only be temporary: the thing about a paywall is that you want people to keep paying.
- The irony here though is that Techdirt, having preached against such paywalls, goes and sets one up itself!
- Please, please, please, please, please DO put all of your incestuous pro-state propaganda masquerading as news behind a paywall.
- Implementing a newspaper paywall is a comparatively straightforward task.
- It could have done what you say while still keeping some print columnists and the archives behind a paywall.
- The paywall is one kind of black curtain: this is a more deadly one.
- Why did they take down the pay wall?
- Assuming this rate holds, you can turn 1,000,000 daily visitors into 50 paying visitors with a paywall.
- Actually, you're right… their site also uses breakable URLs and puts everything behind a pay wall.
- The full story is behind a paywall.
- And don't think some smart media execs and entrepreneurs aren't salivating over the opportunity of some major publications to go behind the paywall.
- Recap is not the first to liberate these documents from behind the paywall.
- I'm not saying whether they should or shouldn't use paywalls or anything like that.
- The Wall Street Journal did a story today - behind the pay wall - about Hollywood squeezing above-the-title movie actors in light of the current economic system.
herramienta utilizada por ciertos sitios en Internet para cobrar por los contenidos que allí se ofrecen
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.