- Fruits like apples, pears and grapes are good sources of boron, as are green leafy vegetables and whole grains.
- Serve one or two chops per person, with the roasted apples, pears and onions.
- All his prized orchard fruits - apples, pears, cherries and peaches - were introduced from abroad.
- Truthfully, I chose this because of the sides: sweet potatoes and pears.
- Peel the pears and tug out their stalks, then halve the fruit and scoop out the cores with a teaspoon.
- Like other fresh fruits, pears offer quite broad benefits for the body.
- Choose cheese or low-sugar fruits like pears and apples as dessert.
- So far I have puréed and served apple, pear, sweet potato and avocado.
- If you have any money left over, get your fruits, some apples, dates or pears would go well.
- Citrus and stone fruits, pears, figs, and pineapple all respond to preservation by this method.
- Today's crumble features bananas and pears, and a topping starring toasted pecans and bran flakes.
- My other favourite foods include avocado pear, bananas, pears, oranges, grapes and walnuts, when they are in season.
- The fruit from the prickly pear - a cross between kiwi fruit and a ripe pear - is wonderful.
- Good sources of soluble fiber include oats, citrus fruits, pears, apples, berries, and apricots.
- As we tuck into a colourful platter of fresh pineapple, watermelon, kiwi fruit, pears and bananas on the veranda, she cooks up sausages, bacon and pancakes.
- South Africa supplies most of its deciduous fruit (apples, pears, plums and peaches) to Europe.
- Sweet juicy fruits such as pears, grapes, watermelon and mangoes both nourish and cleanse.
- Fruits such as pears and berries are also high in fiber.
- It also has been detected in other fruits such as pears, apricots, peaches and grapes.
- Their sweet, candied taste adds elegance to tropical fruits, poached pears, and chocolate.
2also pear treeperal masculine