- A high bank angle is characteristic of penguins and sea lions which also lack a dorsal fin and turn using elongate pectoral flippers.
- The butterfly stretch is especially important in decreasing tightness in the pectoral region and the tricep stretch is beneficial to the axillary area.
- Cyprinodon diabolis has 17 pectoral rays, 12 dorsal rays and 28 caudal rays.
- If you train back all the time but never chest, you may be prone to shoulder and pectoral injuries because of the imbalance.
- More specialized procedures such as buttock lifts and implants and pectoral implants are only performed by about 2% of surgeons.
- But then I'm not sure what to make of all the people who have cosmetic surgery - breast augmentation, cheek bone implants, pectoral implants, nose jobs.
- The structures cover the head, neck, tail, and parts of both the pectoral and pelvic limbs.
- He would then swim in very tight circles, rapidly vibrating his pectoral and caudal fins.
- The fourth type of patient needs pectoral implants for treating injuries such as pectoral tears, which may leave defects and gaps if the repair of the muscle was not done soon after the injury.
- To illustrate the point, he tapped the left pectoral region of his chest with four fingers.
- Display of its large pectoral and dorsal fins gives the impression of even greater size.
- He had a small wound over the right pectoral area that was scabbed but not infected.
- There's the burly athlete whose pectoral development is matched only by his unyielding vanity.
- It involves removing the breast and the lymph nodes but leaving the pectoral chest muscles intact.
- Gynecomastia is a condition in which firm breast tissue forms in males, causing an enlargement of the pectoral region to develop.
- In both living and fossil forms, the pectoral and pelvic fins are prominent characteristics of the locomotor anatomy.
- It had pectoral and dorsal fins with fin-rays characteristic of fish.
- While flat-bench presses hit the middle of the chest exceptionally well, for balanced pectoral development you want to focus on the upper and lower regions of your chest as well.
- The electrode wires are tunnelled up the arm to a control box located under the skin in the pectoral region.
- There are 11 dorsal spines and 17 pectoral rays that help to distinguish it from the closely related Amphiprion percula.