In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1formal(educator)pedagogo masculinepedagoga feminine
- This process does not, in any way, relieve the teacher from being a master pedagogue.
- This is a very comprehensive and complete set of resource books that could be used by vocalists and vocal pedagogues.
- My dictionary defines a pedagogue as a pedantic or dogmatic teacher and there is a lot of that about Waters.
- Three states in our division have chosen to recognize respected teachers and pedagogues.
- Since as a pedagogue and teacher I always stress the need for proper preparation, I have decided to share with you some insights I hope you will find useful.
2(pedantic teacher)pedante masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.