also potato peeler
1pelapapas masculinepelapatatas masculine Spain
- Using a sharp potato peeler, remove the zest from three tangerines.
- Unlike summer squash, butternut squash has a hard, inedible skin that is easily removed with a vegetable peeler.
- Use a vegetable peeler to remove colorful strips from squash, carrots or zucchini and sprinkle them on a plain-looking entrée.
- Using a potato peeler, remove any tough skin layers.
- I ran out of time this morning, so I just grabbed a couple of carrots and my new vegetable peeler.
- It was like watching an apple being slowly unwrapped by a tiny vegetable peeler.
- Using a potato peeler, peel the cucumber into wide strips.
- Remove the lemon rind using a potato peeler and trying not to peel away any of the white pith (this can give a bitter taste later).
- Other presents asked for include a potato peeler at a modest £4, a spatula at £6, a ladle at £6 and other kitchen instruments.
- Remove thin shavings from the Parmesan with a vegetable peeler and scatter them over the pasta.
- You can decorate it with chocolate shavings - scrape the chocolate with the back of a knife or a vegetable peeler to create curls.
- It helps if you have a swivel vegetable peeler to peel the pears thinly and quickly.
- She admired my cheap but effective vegetable peeler, commenting approvingly, ‘very good, no waste,’ in her brisk, clipped tones.
- New inventions, new vegetable peelers, a car cleaner, and many more items were displayed to seduce the visitor to purchase.
- Stripped of their tough skins with a vegetable peeler or paring knife, broccoli stems make a delicious, slightly crunchy addition to any broccoli dish.
- Then using a potato peeler, peel ribbons from the sweet potatoes and deep-fry until golden, remove and drain on kitchen paper, season with sea salt.
- Using a Y-shaped potato peeler, shred the zucchini into fine ribbons.
- I have an order already from my Mum for a blue-handled potato peeler (they're the best).
- A simple vegetable peeler or paring knife produces similar strips, but you will probably need to scrape away the bitter white pith on the underside.
- Using a vegetable peeler, pare the skin from lemons, and divide between the three bowls.
1(policeman)polizonte masculine dated slang
- But beware, the peelers will be keeping an eye out for you.
- Is the word peeler the correct slang for a police officer?
- Why are the peelers quizzing this innocent young derelict?
- They looked like peelers, we thought, and we were right.
- How come all these people were staying here without being rumbled by the peelers?