1péndulo masculinethe pendulum has swung the other way — las cosas se han ido al otro extremo
- Although he wrongly concluded that the periods of oscillation of two pendulums were in the same ratio as their lengths, he later corrected the error.
- Sometimes the pendulum is at one extreme or another as the result of the push of forces for change.
- Those are the days when the cycling mental pendulum is at its polar extremes.
- This must put him near the low point in the pendulum of architectural fashion.
- You can see how the pendulum between these two extremes has swung by looking at e-mail.