1(emotions/anger/frustration) contenido(frustration/emotions/anger) reprimido(energy) acumulado
- At the time it didn't sound like a clever psychological ploy, but rather a release of pent-up emotions.
- This in turn drives the real leaders of the community to the margins, while the people are happy with the release of their pent-up emotion in the form of slogans.
- Our teacher then taught us several breathing techniques which were promised to result in a calm expulsion of toxins, the release of pent-up emotions and a sizzling spurt of energy.
- As the starting gun barked out the release of pent-up energy, each triathlete fought for his or her personal space in the sea of bodies.
- While in line at the bank one afternoon, my toddler decided to release some pent-up energy and ran amok.
- It was more an outbreak of energy and emotion and pent-up frustration.
- For the fans, this dance provides catharsis and releases pent-up energy.
- Sometimes we just need a way to release our pent-up emotions.
- Try to release your pent-up emotions by participating in some extra physical activities like running, swimming, whatever.
- Consequently, much creative, pent-up energy is now released into the art of scrapbooking.