1estimulante masculine(amphetamine) anfeta feminine informal(amphetamine) chocho masculine Mexico slang
- Previous generations of doctors happily prescribed the tranquilizers and pep pills - the Mother's Little Helpers - that brought many women into what they defined as active addiction.
- But with the worst of the digital conversion issue behind us, some predict the coming of the New Year will serve as a pep pill for a capital-spending bonanza, especially in technology infrastructure.
- The top shelf of clubhouse lockers were seen to contain alleged bottles of vitamins or what were then called pep pills, stimulants that helped a player perform at a high level.
- You can satisfy your caffeine jones with tea, cocoa, chocolate, some soft drinks, energy bars, and pep pills - but coffee is quicker by far.
- While waiting patiently for a meaningful explanation to this mystery, I was amused by this headline on one email I received selling some form of pep pill.