1(problem) de percepción(difficulty) perceptivo(difficulty) de percepción
- This is quite like the perceptual experience of browsing in a physical store.
- How does one increase the perceptual asset which is critical to the valuation of the share?
- The general conclusion is that there are a number of perceptual abilities that diminish with age.
- Perhaps I only see your ears, like two delicate shells, because I am trapped in my own perceptual disorder.
- There is a second sense in which perceptual knowledge is objective.
- In some works, our experience of the loop is perceptual, rather than physical.
- He said people may be surprised by this phenomenon because of the unique perceptual aspects of viewing a picture.
- This is a highly determinative molding of the brain-computer interlock, locking us into tight perceptual loops.
- He applies the same psychological illusion, perceptual manipulation and persuasive technique in his new live show.
- There is a typology of perceptual filters, which can be split into four categories.
- You can anticipate a much wider range of possibilities by tapping into your robot's perceptual system.
- These cues varied systematically in their perceptual salience relative to the primary task in which it was embedded.
- I have a sense of the perceptual presence of the whole bottle, which is uninferred.
- Let the audience see the truth or the perceptual truth and decide for themselves.
- We administered all the ability and perceptual tests except the olfactory tasks by computer.
- That perceptual fix is still there, and each crisis sees them reaching back to it.
- Whatever flows through your perceptual systems can be rewound and queued up for viewing at a later date.
- Here the claim that is made is that these perceptual phenomena are not exhausted by how the world is represented to the subject to be.
- To eliminate the variable of aesthetic and perceptual bias, they also included some mirror-images.
- However, such findings of perceptual specificity have had little impact on current theoretical models.