In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1percusión feminine(instrument/section) de percusiónshe plays percussion — es percusionista
- The second one played saxophone and the third one played percussion, like her.
- Use Latin American percussion when singing this lively song.
- The band's greatest appeal is still their use of tribal percussion and experimentation with sounds from around the world.
- Physical examination revealed dullness to percussion and decreased breath sounds at both bases.
- The last song of the night was a loud one, complete with a fast tempo and pounding percussion.
- The music, meanwhile, is especially good, with jaunty a cappella tunes featuring nonsense singing and vocal percussion.
- The percussion sounds like the sudden buzz of dragonfly wings.
- The range of electronic sounds, live percussion and singing merged well.
- His music is decidedly eccentric and remarkably varied, from ambient drones to industrial noise to metallic percussion.
- The Adagio would probably do that if arranged for tuned percussion.
- This involves four steps: observation, palpation, percussion, and auscultation.
- The entire wind section - flutes and saxophones - were out to get the percussion section.
- On examination the only abnormality was a little bilateral basal dullness to percussion accompanied by a decrease in vocal resonance.
- The tunes remain but the clattering percussion and meandering vocals transport them to a whole other level.
- With chiming percussion to the fore, transparency and subtlety are the characteristics of the orchestration.
- Accompanied by orchestral percussion, the melodic instruments interweave solos and duets and leave a trail of scattered bells.
- Initially, the tribal percussion and sometimes maudlin tone may not sit well.
- He specializes in West African percussion and will be playing with a few friends of his.
- The song's detailed arrangement is fleshed out by electric piano, aquatic guitar lines, and exotic percussion.
- The driver continued his singing and with his free hand added some percussion on the dashboard.
- Physical examination through percussion and palpation, however, would reveal more about the size of the liver than a flat film since the flat film only reveals one of the apecies.
- Physical examination revealed decreased breath sounds and dullness to percussion over the right lower lung.
- Nigerian music is dependent on strong rhythms supplied by countless drums and percussion instruments.
- The ample percussion section punctuated the music's flow without overwhelming it.
- One feature of interest is a rhythmic chanting to a percussion accompaniment.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.