1derecho a pedir el cambio de algún miembro del jurado sin dar razones para ello
- Other than the preliminary vetting by the trial judge, there is a challenge for cause, peremptory challenges and the oath of the juror.
- When an attorney exercises peremptory challenges, she uses her discretion to reject potential jurors who are not, objectively speaking, objectionable.
- The few retirees from upper income brackets could be bounced from the panel with peremptory challenges by the plaintiff's attorney.
- There is no limit as to how many jurors can be removed under this cause, but peremptory challenges has a definite number that a lawyer may use.
- As everyone knows, peremptory challenges are frequently used to eliminate people of a particular gender or a particular age group or a particular apparent professional status.