1perfumarperfumed soap — jabón perfumado / de olor masculine
- Lemon-grass and perfumed kaffir lime leaves sneak into a gentle cream that moistens seared scallops and nicely grilled shrimp, for instance.
- He loves Corsica which is a long block of mountains from one end of the island to the other and where the air is perfumed with the scent of pines and wild cyclamen.
- The air was heavily perfumed with curry powder and other spices Rose couldn't name.
- The soap can be tinted or perfumed, if desired, with additives available from the soapmaking section of craft stores.
- Dried flowers are stuffed into candles of different shapes which have been perfumed using aroma oils of tube rose, jasmine and lavender.
- If you have sensitive skin, use hypoallergenic soaps, and avoid perfumed, antibacterial and deodorant soaps, which can be irritating.
- I recognized the faint perfumed smell of my master and smiled.
- The room was lit almost completely by soft candlelight, and the air was perfumed by sweet-smelling incense, and men smoking pipes filled with herbal concoctions.
- The evening air was perfumed with the soft scent of fresh flowers.
- Fruit, vegetables, ice and feathers are all handy props; a bath or shower with a richly perfumed soap won't be forgotten; hot candle wax and permanent dye are a no no.
- Soap in excess and bubble baths excessively dry the skin, and many perfumed and ‘medicated’ products applied to the skin will cause irritation.
- The yogurt sorbet was creamy and luscious, the rosemary gelée subtle and only slightly perfumed with rosemary.
- Everywhere, everything is brighter, louder, more heavily perfumed.
- The last I got was so heavily perfumed I couldn't stand to have it in my print developer.
- The best peaches have a sweet, perfumed aroma if you sniff the stem end.
- Flowers of all three will catch the moonlight and perfume the air around you.
- The still air is perfumed with the tantalising smell of golden roast chicken baking on a spit - it is a scene from 20 or, then again, maybe 30 years ago.
- A whisper of herbs - rosemary and tarragon - perfume this wine, along with the flavor of melons.
- This haven of cool tiled rooms and gently perfumed air sits apart from the main body of the hotel, but is connected by a subterranean corridor.
- This year they have sprinkled their menu with tastes from China, so their cream of leek soup is now perfumed with green tea and the fillet of snapper is served with Szechuan spice sauce.