- New Zealand is to present its next periodic report on compliance with the UN convention in September this year.
- Despite this, he has continued to appear regularly at our periodic family gatherings, and is considered a family member in good standing.
- At this stage, the client needs periodic support as well as training in relapse prevention.
- The continued need for 6-yearly periodic reviews has also been questioned.
- Some economists argue that periodic credit crunches are the price emerging markets must pay for faster growth.
- Leases for a fixed term and periodic tenancies are the types of lease most frequently encountered.
- A baby who has periodic breathing resumes regular breathing on his or her own.
- Maintaining the transformation merits and requires a periodic update on where social history stands.
- Having experienced spells of acute water scarcity at periodic intervals, people do lament over the waste of the precious resource in such times.
- Roofs are like heating and cooling systems: The equipment needs periodic cleaning and tuning for peak efficiency.
- The training should be provided to all ranks from the highest to the lowest and should be given at periodic intervals, not just at the start of the job.
- By contrast, the letting of the basement on a weekly tenancy is an example of a periodic tenancy.
- Although it can be frightening, periodic breathing typically causes no other problems in newborns.
- They crop up in one form or the other at periodic intervals.
- So every one of our portfolios has always been planned and recommended for periodic rebalancing.
- Therefore, we recommend that periodic surveys for flying squirrels continue at approximately 10 year intervals.
- At periodic intervals, the iron bars at the mouth of narrow roads, put up to prevent the entry of heavy vehicles, are knocked down by lorries, due to reckless driving.
- We further enhance the safety by periodic rebalancing of the weaker and stronger fund.
- Emotion is kept in check - rage and pain appear suddenly, like periodic explosions.
- Each recommended practice is reviewed and revised as appropriate at regular periodic intervals.
- The steadily increasing weights gave Mendeleyev, Meyer, and others a kind of index by which to order the elements and reveal their periodic behaviour.
- The first rough draft of the periodic elements signaled not the end but the beginning of chemistry.
- The study of oscillating reactions is the study of periodic changes in chemical reactions.
- Bismuth is the fifth and last element in Group 15 of the periodic table.
- The periodic table has since been expanded to 81 stable and 31 radioactive elements.