1tabla periódica (de elementos) feminine
- Going down a column on the periodic table the atomic numbers differ by eight between rows one and two and two and three.
- When you move down the periodic table, as the atomic numbers increase, the elements become rarer.
- This weight is the number assigned to each of the chemical elements in the periodic table.
- The most basic part of chemical notation is the abbreviations for elements used in the periodic table.
- Inorganic chemistry is the study of the chemistry of all the elements in the periodic table except for carbon.