1tipo masculine informaltipa feminine informal(naughty child) pillo masculine(naughty child) pilla feminineyou little perisher! — ¡pilluelo!
- the perisher never stopped screaming — el condenado no paró de berrear
- ‘They may be right little perishers,’ he said, ‘but some are suffering from attention or behavioural disorders.’
- As soon as the little perishers are weaned, walking and talking, we want you back stoking the furnace.
- The last option would be to offer your nuclear shelter (make sure you have one) as a practise-room until the little perisher's big break comes.
- Finally a bit of childish (bless the little perishers) nonsense to start the weekend.