1(hairdressing)permanente femininepermanente masculine Mexicoto have a perm — hacerse un permanente Mexico
- If you frequent pools and are already exposing your hair to chlorine, it would be a good idea to wait until autumn before getting a chemical colour or perm.
- Sure, people still perm their hair, it's just that the style of perm has changed.
- Some girls' mothers took them to their salon, others were subjected to the dreaded home perm.
- She said this type - a rinse - leaves hair shiny while a permanent color will dull my hair because of the perm.
- And, what about hair coloring and perm solutions?
- Hair perm products use thioglycolic acid - a chemical that reacts with protein bonds in the hair.
- I got a hair cut, and a perm so I looked very cute I must admit!
- Next, a neutralizing agent is applied and you have a final rinse, then a shampoo, condition and style; it's a bit like a reverse perm.
- Whoever told me I ought to get a perm was really very wrong indeed.
- Keep in mind that no amount of moisturizing will completely restore perm-damaged hair because your hair's physical structure has been rearranged by the perm solution.
- I got shouted at for chewing gum while handling the perm rods and I never worked there again.
- Her golden-brown hair had a new perm that framed her pretty face perfectly.
- Sporting a bright blond perm and a rather constricted face, she's rather grating and uncomfortable to watch.
- My mother had also given me a perm, so my hair would be easier to work with.
- It's fine to use hair colourants and perm lotions on your hair, although you may find the results are unpredictable.
- An intense woman with a tight perm rises to pay her bill and notices an acquaintance sitting alone.
- The hair was wound on wooden rods with the perm solution and rinsed with rods still in place.
- Also popular were spiral perms and body waves.
- What are some good styling options for short relaxed hair as a perm grows out?
- If you do your own hair and want to try a new style or temporary perm be sure to experiment before prom.
1to have one's hair permed — hacerse la permanente
- I could perm your hair — podría hacerle la permanente
- Does perming, streaking, highlighting and colouring harm the hair?
- My hair salon offers eyelash tinting and perming.
- Look at all the activities we do to our hair, we cut, shape, curl, perm, color, mousse, and spray it.
- The hairdressing departments had cubicles so that women were not seen by other customers having their hair set or permed.
- A woman recently won compensation of 15,000 yuan after losing more than half her hair after it was permed at a local beauty salon.
- A generation of survivors, these women had an inner strength often belied by their floral dresses, permed hair, and fresh apple pies.
- If your hair has been permed or relaxed, color has to be applied carefully or it can weaken the structure of your hair.
- Recently her hair had been dyed crimson, permed and braided, and lay in neat disarray about her narrow shoulders.
- Quickly she put her dark permed hair in a ponytail.
- This hair is considered the best as it is most open to coloring, perming, and styling.
- Don't bleach, color or perm your hair - this can weaken it.
- The setting and tinting, and sometimes perming, make the hair more manageable.
- Sitting alongside the soldier was a girl whose hair had recently been permed by the local hairdresser.
- Her hair was permed and styled, tumbling down to her shoulders in perfect ringlets.
- They all have their hair nice and permed or coloured.
- It also became an offence for women to perm their hair or stretch it.
- I have never coloured my hair, I have permed it once
- Katy had permed dark hair that hung almost to her waist.
- Chelsea had her permed brown hair pulled back into a low chignon.
- I told my hairdresser about it and she told me she'll try perming my hair next so that it'll curl like yours!
1(in football pools)combinación feminine
- The man with the most infamous perm in Scottish football history proved that a goalkeeper from an unfashionable club can step up and do a job for Scotland.
- Even the worst footballers' perms of the 1970s could hardly compete.