1(address/job) fijo(address/job) permanente(exhibition) permanente(bond/limp/conflict) permanente(damage) irreparable(relationship) estable(dye/ink) indeleble(magnet) permanente(tooth) definitivoshe seems to have a permanent cold — parece que estuviera siempre resfriada
- Was his permanent rage going to be banked by a great outpouring of slavering goodwill?
- Many people work through agencies and then apply for permanent jobs.
- The advantages of permanent representation abroad included practicality and continuity.
- Bulb and perennial combinations can be permanent additions to garden beds and borders.
- We decided to buy it as a holiday home but continue to look for a permanent base in the city.
- We shall need permanent vigilance and constant efforts to spread democratic involvement.
- Even without sunburn, intense sunlight causes permanent changes in the skin.
- When we say something is a part of our nature, it makes it seem to be a permanent, unchangeable thing.
- It offers a long lasting and, in many cases, permanent cure by treating the disease at its root.
- So far the scheme has resulted in 20 people being placed into permanent jobs.
- It would not be a permanent position, and I would expect you to continue searching.
- He added that the town council intended to put up a more permanent sign later.
- This scholarship is being established in her name as a permanent reminder of her work.
- The berthing piers would remain as a permanent feature of the development of tourism in St Lucia.
- It remains a permanent monument to the academic aspect of elasticity.
- The project heralds a permanent change in the way bail bandits will be treated, he said.
- In the longer term, a permanent move to Livingston hasn't been ruled out.
- With no money, job, or permanent address, the future looked bleak for Lisa and baby Nicole.
- I can't decide whether this is a positive or a negative development, or indeed a permanent change.
- She was secure in the knowledge that she had a permanent home there.
- Part of my job will be to help them find a permanent office, and they have a pretty tight budget.
- The aim of phase two would be to secure funding and design a permanent sabbatical centre.
- Foreign firms are thus strongly advised to establish a permanent base in the region.
- Problem-solving perms re-texturize hair, adding body, wave, movement and volume, but to call them permanents is a misnomer.
- Next week, we'll discuss how permanents, chemical relaxers, and dyes alter your hair's natural structure.
- Hairstyling, teasing, coloring, permanents, and the use of hair spray are supported.
- Also, hair sprays, hair color, and permanents will not make you lose more hair.
- That thing scared me off permanents for life.
- She produced a copy of his fee schedule for his services which showed he offered a wide range of services from haircuts to more extensive styling and permanents.
- Some of the girls had amateurish home permanents.