In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- In subsequent works, he created permutating, off-centered grids with spray paint applied through stencils.
- In order to permutate the data we randomly reordered columns of stem nucleotides while maintaining the set of parentheses indicating the secondary structure.
- Marker order was permutated after each marker was added.
- The emigration distances were permutated so that any possible effects of emigration distance, sequential number of consecutive emigration, and colony identity were dissociated.
- The reason folk music is so satisfying is because it is music that's thousands of years old, permutated by each person that touches it and adds another line or a melody.
- The shortest random permutated tree had 615 characters.
- The experiment-wide 5% significance level for CIM was determined by permutating the marker and trait data 1000 times.
- It is for five instruments, four of them accompanying the piano in permutated combinations, duets comprising the most extended passages.
- Further blinding was achieved through the allocation sequence, in which randomly permutated block sizes of two and four were used.
- All 10,000 permutated data sets had slopes greater than zero.
- For each permutation, the probability of the permutated genotypic distribution was estimated.
- Ideas endlessly repeated and permutated become platitudinous, trite, meaningless.
- We generated permutated blocks of size four for each participating hospital.
- Rapidly his mind permutated the possible consequences that might ensue.
- The phenotypes and marker genotypes were shuffled 1000 times and the tests were performed on each permutated data set.
- For each such permutated data set, the mapping procedure was applied, resulting in a corresponding value of the test statistics LOD score.
- In conducting such a test, the entry order of the trait data in the analysis was randomly permutated.
- Sequence of the 4 exposure conditions was permutated.
- Our current work here employs no permutated genomes or other large excursions from wild type.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.