In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- This was a blatant act of vandalism perpetrated by an individual or group as a deliberate act.
- Whoever perpetrated these acts has to be prepared to pay for the lives they have so arbitrarily taken.
- At some level, if a guy is pathologically committed to perpetrating fraud, you're not going to be able to stop him very often.
- We are united in our stand to bring to justice those that perpetrated such a horrendous act of murder.
- Why do these criminals feel they can perpetrate such horrendous crimes and get away with it?
- Violent suppression and opinion monopoly are used by all totalitarian political systems for the purpose of perpetrating their immoral rule.
- I will go back to the issue that I raised earlier that the people who perpetrate these acts are vicious criminals.
- Spamming is also being used to perpetrate criminal acts.
- That doesn't say it all, but it's a message worth sending to the people most directly responsible for perpetrating this despicable act of aggression.
- Moreover, in perpetrating these acts of murder and destruction they believe they are executing the divine will.
- In many cases, they end up as child soldiers, programmed at a young age to perpetrate violence and acts of terrorism.
- Dictators still oppress many hundreds of millions of people, and are still perpetrating genocide and promoting terrorism.
- Why should anyone waste their ingenuity perpetrating such vandalism?
- There have also been cases in which people have recalled perpetrating crimes of which they were innocent.
- It had been one thing to lay shame on those perpetrating a crime while simultaneously garnering a just verdict.
- The person who perpetrates the crime is referred to as the principal.
- However, the people and governments perpetrating these crimes against humanity deserve no mercy.
- As long as you're not perpetrating a criminal act upon someone, you ought to be free to do whatever you like.
- Figuring out why an adult perpetrates such acts will always remain a psychiatrist's delight.
- I can't be certain whether these guys are perpetrating a scam of some sort.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.