In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- At some level, if a guy is pathologically committed to perpetrating fraud, you're not going to be able to stop him very often.
- I will go back to the issue that I raised earlier that the people who perpetrate these acts are vicious criminals.
- The person who perpetrates the crime is referred to as the principal.
- Dictators still oppress many hundreds of millions of people, and are still perpetrating genocide and promoting terrorism.
- However, the people and governments perpetrating these crimes against humanity deserve no mercy.
- Why should anyone waste their ingenuity perpetrating such vandalism?
- Whoever perpetrated these acts has to be prepared to pay for the lives they have so arbitrarily taken.
- Spamming is also being used to perpetrate criminal acts.
- This was a blatant act of vandalism perpetrated by an individual or group as a deliberate act.
- That doesn't say it all, but it's a message worth sending to the people most directly responsible for perpetrating this despicable act of aggression.
- I can't be certain whether these guys are perpetrating a scam of some sort.
- Why do these criminals feel they can perpetrate such horrendous crimes and get away with it?
- We are united in our stand to bring to justice those that perpetrated such a horrendous act of murder.
- As long as you're not perpetrating a criminal act upon someone, you ought to be free to do whatever you like.
- Moreover, in perpetrating these acts of murder and destruction they believe they are executing the divine will.
- Violent suppression and opinion monopoly are used by all totalitarian political systems for the purpose of perpetrating their immoral rule.
- There have also been cases in which people have recalled perpetrating crimes of which they were innocent.
- It had been one thing to lay shame on those perpetrating a crime while simultaneously garnering a just verdict.
- In many cases, they end up as child soldiers, programmed at a young age to perpetrate violence and acts of terrorism.
- Figuring out why an adult perpetrates such acts will always remain a psychiatrist's delight.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.