- But books have some kind of sustainable perpetuity, so let's write the book.
- And last time I checked, perpetuity defied some laws of physics.
- Her sister, Elizabeth, wished to associate herself throughout perpetuity with piety, education and literature.
- I don't know that it's got much to do with the endocrine system, but you seem to have mastered the ‘integrity and perpetuity of life’.
- The longevity and perpetuity, if not the excellence, of democracy has ensured that no individual or ideology has been able to paint this country in monochromatic colours.
- In short, the second type of scrutiny, which is very essential in the criticism of traditions, relates to the constancy and perpetuity of the chain of narrators.