1person-to-person call — llamada de persona a persona feminine
- Crisis managers who need immediate, person-to-person communications are likely to reach for a telephone or a short-wave radio.
- A UCS offers the typical services of a UMS, while adding the capability of person-to-person communication through dynamic call redirection and forwarding.
- Combining voice services with broadband gives operators the opportunity to expand their offerings of person-to-person communications.
- If you want to build a movement, you do it person-to-person.
- Several doctors assured me that, following the initial contact, person-to-person transmission of poison ivy is rare.
- In most cases infection occurs by close person-to-person contact, but there are several cases now that we cannot explain by this model of transmission.
- So, in other words, it's probably not a person-to-person transmission.
- Once the epidemic has begun, the main mode of transmission is probably person-to-person.
- According to medical specialists, direct person-to-person spread of anthrax is extremely unlikely to occur.
- The risk of person-to-person transmission of pulmonary anthrax is minimal.
- What is it they say, something like only 5% of our person-to-person communication is in the actual words we use?
- So far, there has been no evidence of person-to-person transmission.
- The fact is this is a poorly infectious disease and in our experience in Western Europe, we have not seen any incidents of person-to-person spread.
- Because person-to-person transmission does not occur, humans are therefore considered dead-end hosts.
- The goal should be to establish a person-to-person relationship based on the wants and needs of individuals.
- Do they really want data transmission or is it really just they want person-to-person communication at all times?
- And all of a sudden it's person-to-person contact.
- I just think you need some person-to-person contact in your education.
- Transmission is through person-to-person contact by direct, even brief, head-to-head contact.
- In person-to-person auctions, individual sellers or small businesses offer their items for auction directly to consumers.
- There is no person-to-person transmission, so the skin acts as natural barrier.
- ‘Ninety-nine percent of that has gone toward person-to-person canvassing,’ said Joy, who showed me around.
- And when talking person-to-person, making eye contact and nodding at the right times show that you are paying attention.
2Telecommunicationsto call sb person-to-person — llamar a algn de persona a persona