1anuncio personal masculineaviso personal masculine Latin America
- You can also respond to a personal ad in a newspaper, magazine or on the Internet.
- They said something about whomever had done it probably being involved in personal ads from newspapers.
- Have you ever considered placing a personal ad in a newspaper or online?
- Based on newspaper personal ads, the show looks at the lives and loves of New Yorkers.
- He found a desperate single mother, with a disabled daughter, through a newspaper personal ad.
- There were already personal ads in newspapers at the beginning of 19th century.
- ‘Well, I was reading the newspaper and I answered a personal ad that was placed in it,’ Lucy confessed.
- So sometimes I cruise though the online personal ads and play ‘If I was looking, who would I write to?’
- Publications all over the world carry personal ads looking for mates and partners in various activities.
- This is why free papers apparently make the vast majority of their revenue on personal ads and rooms for rent.
- Are you tired of answering personal ads in the newspaper, fearing that the person you meet may really be a crazed stalker or worse?
- Bowling is noisy, hiking hurts and personal ads are full of liars.
- I ran a series of personal ads last year, which attracted the likes of which I never expected!
- And I end up answering personal ads just to get dates.
- I sought an answer in the human marketplace of newspaper personal ads.
- In addition to the personal ads, there are also message boards grouped by interest.
- ‘Birds and people are not all that different,’ he concludes after reading 2,300 personal ads in 61 newspapers from 23 cities.
- The union was subjected to charges more dubious than some of the claims made in our personal ads.
- As I was telling a friend yesterday, I've reached a point with the personal ads where I'm about to do something stupid.
- Yes, my wife and I would just laugh and laugh if we found out the other one was taking out personal ads to meet someone else.