In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1anuncio personal masculineaviso personal masculine Latin America
- You can also respond to a personal ad in a newspaper, magazine or on the Internet.
- They said something about whomever had done it probably being involved in personal ads from newspapers.
- Have you ever considered placing a personal ad in a newspaper or online?
- Based on newspaper personal ads, the show looks at the lives and loves of New Yorkers.
- He found a desperate single mother, with a disabled daughter, through a newspaper personal ad.
- There were already personal ads in newspapers at the beginning of 19th century.
- ‘Well, I was reading the newspaper and I answered a personal ad that was placed in it,’ Lucy confessed.
- So sometimes I cruise though the online personal ads and play ‘If I was looking, who would I write to?’
- Publications all over the world carry personal ads looking for mates and partners in various activities.
- This is why free papers apparently make the vast majority of their revenue on personal ads and rooms for rent.
- Are you tired of answering personal ads in the newspaper, fearing that the person you meet may really be a crazed stalker or worse?
- Bowling is noisy, hiking hurts and personal ads are full of liars.
- I ran a series of personal ads last year, which attracted the likes of which I never expected!
- And I end up answering personal ads just to get dates.
- I sought an answer in the human marketplace of newspaper personal ads.
- In addition to the personal ads, there are also message boards grouped by interest.
- ‘Birds and people are not all that different,’ he concludes after reading 2,300 personal ads in 61 newspapers from 23 cities.
- The union was subjected to charges more dubious than some of the claims made in our personal ads.
- As I was telling a friend yesterday, I've reached a point with the personal ads where I'm about to do something stupid.
- Yes, my wife and I would just laugh and laugh if we found out the other one was taking out personal ads to meet someone else.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.