1daños corporales masculine
- He or she sues not only for personal injury but for damages for the loss or destruction of the motor vehicle.
- The position is the same with a dangerous defect in a chattel which is discovered before it causes any personal injury or damage to property.
- The defendant law firm is a trial advocacy firm that does primarily personal injury litigation for plaintiffs.
- The requirements for personal injury claims and property damage claims were similar.
- In an action for damages for personal injury, the claimant must prove either physical injury or a recognised psychiatric injury.