In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1trastorno de personalidad masculine
- The former have an avoidant personality style, the latter an avoidant personality disorder.
- The long-term projection for people with paranoid personality disorder is bleak.
- It seems the defendant is suffering from a paranoid personality disorder.
- People with schizoid personality disorder avoid relationships and do not show much emotion.
- Antisocial personality disorder is best understood within the context of a broader category.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.