In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1personalizarindividualizarpersonalized stationery — papel de carta con membrete masculine
- personalized service — servicio personalizado
- Numerous companies, even leaders like Procter & Gamble and Mattel, are experimenting with personalizing products to suit individual customer tastes.
- As well as offering individual customers personalised solutions it also works with businesses and government sectors, in particular, health trusts and airports.
- It may also personalize its behavior for each individual user based on knowledge of that user's profile, interests, and history.
- They have different approaches in meeting the demand for more personalized services from their important customers.
- They are now personalised to the specific needs of the customer.
- This helps personalize service to each customer.
- He offered customized recommendations based on other buyers' purchases, let people buy an item with just one mouse click, and created personalized storefronts for each customer.
- One of our newest advertisers makes custom personalized headbands.
- She also designs personalised detox and weight-loss programmes to ensure her clients stay comfortable in their 27 in Seven jeans, even post-holiday blowout.
- Understanding and integrating cultural sensitivity into the design of a program personalizes the message, thereby increasing the likelihood that the target audience will understand and accept the recommendations.
- Although their instructional activities reflected current knowledge of effective instruction, they adapted and personalized this instruction to meet a student's unique needs.
- Care for the elderly and schooling would be personalised to meet individual need.
- But few dot-coms have realized that marketing potential, which would require them to personalize a site's content and advertising to each visitor's lifestyle in real time.
- The contents are heavily personalised and use homely phrases designed to appeal to those of a trusting nature.
- And as medicine moves toward more personalized treatments linked to an individual's genetic makeup, marketing will need to become even more sophisticated.
- What has changed is technology has facilitated our ability to reach people on a more customized, more personalized basis.
- They are intended to provide a more personalized experience for the customer and increase levels of efficiency in the customer operation.
- Students also gain opportunities to observe how personalized strategies can be constructed to meet individuals' needs.
- A cookie is a text file of user data that helps e-tailers personalize Web pages for specific users, as well as identify an online customer's shopping habits.
- Existing customer information can be used to help personalize the customer experience.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.