1acrílico masculinePlexiglas masculine Spain trademark
- The perspex cover was also screwed in place with polished stainless screws.
- It's quite weird because they're squashed between bits of transparent perspex, so you can see them in their flattened state.
- The clear perspex side panels and bigger wind deflectors are optional.
- In 1966 he abandoned painting for sculpture in perspex and neon, then turned to photography, film, and Conceptual art.
- I suggest you get small pieces of glass or perspex and use these as the final filter.