1mano de mortero feminine
- With a mortar and pestle, crush the thyme, garlic, and peppercorns and place in a large saucepan.
- And I used cardamom seeds that I crushed in my pestle and mortar, rather than ready-ground.
- To make the anchovy butter, place the anchovy fillets, the teaspoon of butter and the Parmesan in a mortar and pestle and reduce it to a paste.
- In indigenous villages, women often make the tortillas the traditional way by grinding corn with a rounded pestle on a flat lava stone called a piedra or metate.
- In a mortar and pestle we ground up mint leaves from the garden with brown sugar.