1(underskirt)enagua femininefondo masculine Mexico
- After the corset episode, I slipped on a stiff wide hoop skirt and two white petticoats on top of it.
- At the bottom of the trunk she found a set of white undergarments including lacy petticoats and a full corseted bodice.
- The women wore dresses with many petticoats, gloves on their hands, and bonnets or hats on their heads.
- Lydie wore several extra petticoats under her dress and over it was a warm peacoat.
- Meanwhile, Caroline Bates nearly set the catwalk on fire with her 50s-inspired creations featuring huge flower prints on A-line skirts worn over taffeta petticoats.
- I have always felt more comfortable in skirts and dresses and slips and petticoats.
- She swiftly pulled on the tunic, then the stockings, the corset, petticoats, skirt and boots.
- Elizabeth had only gone a little ways into the trees beyond her house when her stays and petticoat lead to her ruin and Will caught her.
- She raised her skirts to above her knees, allowing her petticoats and lace stockings to show, but time was of the essence.
- She clapped her hands three times and in walked half a dozen servant girls, carrying undergarments and petticoats.
- Kirby grabbed the sword at Jason's side and ran, tripping on the skirts and petticoats of her dress.
- The gown had small puffy sleeves that were off the shoulder, and a multitude of petticoats made the skirt more full and rustled when the girl walked.
- The undergarments included stockings, petticoats, drawers, and a corset.
- Layers of stiff net petticoats went under taffeta strapless dresses that made waists look tiny.
- White work in clothing is seen in petticoats, camisoles, waistcoats, caps, baby garments, and cloaks.
- She removed eight petticoats, a corset and silk stockings; finally she stood in just her white linen shift and several pounds of jewelry.
- But that was still two weeks off, and Taira was still dressed in pinafores and petticoats, though now she was where fur shawls in a desperate fight to keep out the cold.
- It consists of a madras head-tie and a skirt with lace petticoats draped at the sides.
- The dress is obviously white but has layers of petticoats beneath the skirt making it poof out.
- There was a wardrobe in the corner of the room where I could hang my gowns and a dark-stained dresser sat by the vanity table where I could keep all of my petticoats and other such undergarments.
2British(slip)combinación feminineviso masculine